Fall Bird Count, Chatham County

Hi Everyone,

I'm taking part in the Fall count at Jordan Lake on Saturday and was
hoping people familiar with the area/count could advise me on good
spots for birds. I have been designated the area around the dam. Also
I have not got a map yet to show the boundary of my area: if anyone
has a map of this area from a previous count, I would be grateful if
you could send it to me. You can email a copy to me (pdf,tiff,jpeg,
adobe photoshop, powerpoint would all do) or fax it to me on 919 684
8875.

Many thanks

Steve

--
Steve Perry

Receptor Biology Lab, Duke Uni Med Center, Durham, NC

stevep@receptor-biol.duke.edu