Chapel hill bird club trip

I am pinch-hitting for Doug Shadwick this week as CHBC
trip leader and (barring an exciting find elsewhere)
we will be going to Duke Forest in Durham.
Just to whet your appetites, on Sheperd's trail last
night I saw 2 Tennessee, 1 Blackburnian, 3
Chestnut-sided, and scads of Redstarts. Plus a
Swainson's thrush, a Great Crested Flycatcher (I tried
to make him into a lost western Myiarchus migrant but
no dice), and loads of more common/resident birds.
We meet at 7:30 Saturday morning in the Glen Lennox
parking lot in Chapel Hill. Hope to see you there.
Bruce Young
young715@yahoo.com
Durham, NC