Bucksport, 9-30

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Yesterday, 9-30, I birded at New Road in Conway and near the sod farms at
Bucksport, Horry County, SC.  Rather slow, not even a Killdeer at the sod farm

Great Egret-1
Turkey Vulture-3
N. Harrier-1
Red-shouldered Hawk-3
Red-tailed Hawk-1 on wire near Bucksport
Am. Kestrel-1 male
Common Snipe-1
Mourning Dove-4
Chimney Swift-10
Downy Woodpecker-1 heard only
N. Flicker-1
Tree Swallow-100
SWALLOW SP-1 This is the third late summer/early fall sighting of a
distinctly orange rumped swallow. I looked for a headlight but could not
find one with the bird mostly flying away from me. Saw it in with the
aformentioned trees as it flew by could not relocate it among the milling
swallows.
Blue Jay-4
Am. Crow-1 heard only
Carolina Chickadee-1 heard only