RE: New Sibley Guide

I concur wholeheartedly.  This new work deserves to be read cover-to-cover
by every birder - indeed every naturalist.  It takes its place among the
best I have ever read:  Terres' "Encyclopedia..." and Pasquier's "Watching
Birds" (the latter sadly long out of print).

For those of you who may find it useful, here's the ISBN: (OOPS!
Interestingly, there doesn't seem to be an ISBN for this book.  Perhaps
ity's on the dust jacket, which I have thoughtlessly left upstairs.  I don't
think I have ever seen a book - particularly a hardcover edition like this
is - that doesn't include its ISBN anywhere in the printed matter - cover or
content.)

7;^)
Tomm "je ne regrette rien" Lorenzin
Mooresville (Lake Norman), NC