Y-b. Cuckoo at Raleigh farmer's market

I keep forgetting to post this.  I was at the farmer's market in
Raleigh on Sunday and a Yellow-billed Cuckoo was sitting (and flying)
in one of the buildings.  The building has open sides, but the bird
seemed unable to find it's way out.  All the people below must have
prevented the bird from feeling comfortable flying lower down.  I
think the bird got out after a while (couldn't find it again).  That
may have been the best look I have had at a Y-b. Cuckoo.  Hopefully,
the bird is doing well now.

Elisa Enders
eenders@unity.ncsu.edu
student, North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC)