LONG-TAILED DUCK on Lake Hickory!!

I had a female Long-tailed Duck (Oldsquaw) on Lake Hickory this evening.  It
was with a group of Pied-billed Grebes.  I had very good scope views of it,
unfortunately it was to far out to get a good picture of it.  It was seen
from the Dusty Ridge access area in Alexander County.  If anyone would like
to try and relocate it in the morning (though it is doubtful  that it will
still be there) and you need directions, just let us know.

Dwayne
Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC