No Fork-tailed Flycatcher

Several of us unlucky ones (I was in Buxton showing others the Pipit) who
missed the Fork-tailed Flycatcher sunday looked for it in the Nags Head area
this (monday) morning with no luck. Hopefully others are looking today and
someone will relocate it. Since I was looking for the flycatcher I obviously
was not at the coast guard station where I would normally have been after a
night of clear skies and NW winds but I believe we had another good flight
of winter birds (based on the high numbers of White-throated Sparrows in the
gardens this morning, as well as Juncos and a Purple Finch at my feeder at
home today.
	Jeff Lewis - Manteo