SC North American Migration Count reporting

So far, I have ten counties reporting for the Fall 2001 North American
Migration Count.  The counties are:

Aiken
Colleton*
Dorchester
Fairfield
Georgetown
Hampton
Kershaw
Lexington
Oconee
Richland

*I have partial results from Colleton and am awaiting the compiled numbers
from the county coordinator who is awaiting numbers from several parties.

If you still have data to contribute, please let me know so I will not send
the national report or submit reports to _The Chat_ without your data. If
you have sent data and I don't have your county listed, please contact me.
Email and phone number are below.  I need every county I can scrounge, y'all!

Thanks to Steve Wagner, who had previously done only Spring NAMC counts, and
Lex Glover for stepping up and volunteering to participate in the Fall
Count.  As always, I appreciate the efforts of everyone who participated,
especially the county coordinators.  This effort would be lopsided without
statewide participation and statewide participation depends on the county
coordinators. County coordinators depend on volunteers for coverage.  So
thank you to all!

Mark your calendars now - Spring 2002 North American Migration Count will be
held on May 11, 2002!

Donna Slyce Bailey
South Carolina State Coordinator, North American Migration Count
Winnsboro, SC

email: dsbailey@conterra.com
phone: (803) 635-7032