BROAD-TAILED HUMMINGBIRD

Well, I just arrived home and I have to say that I am exhausted!  After
seven hours of waiting today (yes, seven!!!), the BROAD-TAILED HUMMINGBIRD
finally made an appearance today at approximately 2:50pm.  It made a second
showing 10 minutes later around 3:00pm.  It had not returned again by the
time I left Monte Tickle's house at 3:30pm.  Eric and Celia Dean put in a
good number of hours today waiting as well, and they also enjoyed the same
looks around 3:00pm.  Taylor Piephoff timed it just right and showed up just
in time for our second viewing.  Me on the otherhand, I arrived seven hours
early!  A great bird for NC however, so it was worth the wait.

Monte, thank you for the wonderful hospitality!!!

-Brad Carlson
Winterville, NC
BradCarlson1@hotmail.com