mattamuskeet

All you twitchers,

Headed east for a couple of days and wonder if anyone can give me an update
on what species I might find and where at Mattamuskeet.  Been there many
times at this time of year, but just thought I would check anyway.

Thanks to everyone and enjoy the holiday.

Jason Bulluck
Masters Candidate, Biology
Department of Biology
Appalachian State University
A.S.U. Box 17591
Boone, NC  28608

Humanity is exalted not because we are so far above other living creatures,
but because knowing them well elevates the very concept of life.    Edward
O. Wilson

There's a family growing.
I've seen it with my own two eyes.
There's something that we're all knowing.
I hope its spreading like a wild fire.
     Jeb Puryear - Donna The Buffalo