FBC Field Trip Change

The Foothills Bird Club field trip for this Saturday, Dec. 15 has been
changed.  With the lack of waterfowl in the area lately, we have decided to
cancel our local lakes and ponds field trip.  In stead, we are going to head
for the high country.  We will bird the Grandfather Mountain area ($12.00
entrance fee) and the Price's Park and Moses Cone Park areas.  We will meet
at the Arby's parking lot on Hwy.321 in Hickory at 7:30 am or if anyone
would like to meet us at the Grandfather Mtn. nature museum at 9:30 am.
Pack a lunch or you may eat at the restaurant on Grandfather Mtn.  Everyone
is welcome!

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC