Four Seasons Marsh Birds

Seasons' Greetings:
Today, my wife Janice, her mom, Alice Wortman and I stopped at the marshy
pond on the 4 Seasons Boulevard near Dana Hill Road and Jackson Park area of
Hendersonville, NC.

We saw a pair of Northern Shovelers and ten Common Snipe.
Yesterday (Christmas Eve) I managed to find a Rusty Blackbird on the Warbler
Trail at Jackson Park; on Sunday, I checked out the access road to the CP &L
plant at Lake Julian and found a male Red-breasted Mergansers with two
females.

RegardsJohn Lindfors
mailto: JLindfors@msn.com
Hendersonville, North Carolina