Free Squirrels (What happened to...)

Being the sympathetic type, I am prepared to lend a helping hand to all the
Carolina birders who are missing squirrels. It just so happens that for a
limited time only I am giving away squirrels for free! First come, first
served! No waiting! Come get them while the selection is good! An audience of
displaced Carolina Chickadees, Brown-headed Nuthatches, House Finches, and
American Golfinches are lining the branches near my feeders, and are eagerly
awaiting your arrival.

Dennis Burnette
Greensboro, NC
burnetted@aol.com