White Winged Dove

While watching a flock of about thirty doves on the ground around my feeders
this morning I noticed someone very different eating from the tray on the
tube feeder--a beautiful white winged dove!! New for my yard for sure.  I
noticed him around 9:00 a.m. and he flew off around 9:15.  I will be leaving
for Wilmington in a few minutes, but if anyone is interested in trying to
spot it, feel free to park in the driveway and walk around to the back yard.
902 E. Mulberry St. Goldsboro.

Mary Hu Bridges
902 Mulberry St.
Goldsboro NC