Hummer report

Hello Carolinabirders,

The female Rufous Hummer was banded yesterday by Rusty Trump. She is a
first year hummer and did return to my feeders this morning about 7:30 am.
The other female hummer has not been seen since Jan.2. We hopefully assume
she has moved on.

I just found out from one of my other neighbors that he has had winter
hummers every year for a few years up until this winter when he did not
hang out his feeders. He does not know their identity for sure. I will try
and find out more info.

Much needed rain here not ice ...thank goodness!
Kaye
Clemson SC