Re: me too, me too!

CarolinaBirders . . .

In case you haven't noticed, Gary Phillips has gone ballistic over
winter hummingbirds. Susan Campbell and I have tried to be a calming
influence on this Carolina coastal hummer catcher, but I don't think
put together we can match him for exuberance.

It's apparent he has been drinking far too much fermented sugar water
from poorly maintained hummingbird feeders.

Cheers,

BILL

P.S. Nice work, Gary!

*******

--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.