Mourning W. and much more, Lk. Don T. Howell

Today from about 10:30-1:00, 10/6, my father and I birded Lake Don T. Howell.
We found a wide array of good birds, those being capitalized:

Shimpock Rd:
Great Egret-6
WOOD STORK-1
Mute Swan-1
Green-winged Teal-41
Kildeer-12
BAIRD'S SANDPIPER-2
Osprey
BALD EAGLE- 1 adult
Black V.
Turkey V.
BLACK TERN-1
Palm Warbler-10
MOURNING WARBLER-first year female, located up Shimpock Rd. on the left at
the crest of the hill, between the 3rd and 4th cedar, near a No Trespassing
sign. The bird stayed well in view from about 15 ft. for at least 15 min.
allowing looks through the spotting scope, and was very distinct, most
similar to the picture in Sibley of a first year.
Field Sparrow

Also spotted two River Otters travelling down the river channel.

Macedonia Ch. Rd:
Pied Billed Grebe-2
Gray Catbird

HW 73: