Lake Crabtree 10/5

You might think it's June out there.  Warm, humid and not many birds.  We
did manage to find 9 species of warblers (maybe 10) at Crabtree this
morning, but it was hard. We did have a nice number of Cape Mays making them
second to redstarts in numbers.

Here's the (short) list:

Cape May
Bay-breasted
Magnolia
Black-throated Blue
N. Parula
Black & White
American Redstart
Chestnut-sided
Pine
..and brief looks at what was most likely a female/immature Wilson's

We'll see what this front brings tomorrow, but again it looks like the winds
will kick over to the NE or NNE since the high will slide to our north.

Steve Shultz
Apex, NC