Lake Crabtree 9/21

The wx forecast indicated my plans for a trip to the mountains this weekend
might be washed out, and it was too late to sign up for a migration count,
so I did Crabtree this morning.  Not a bad day with 14 species of warblers:

Cape May (several including a very nice male)
Blue-winged
Bay-breasted
Blackburnian
Black&White
N. Parula
Am. Redstart
Prairie
Pine
Chestnut-sided
Magnolia
Yellow-throated
Black-throated Blue
Common Yellowthroat

Also had several YB Cuckoos, a couple of flycatchers, and decent numbers of
RE and WE Vireos.  Mike Skakuj's scope verified the ID of a pair of Least
SP's on the grassy peninsula.

I'll probably do it all over again in the morning if anyone wants to tag
along.  I usually start out at the boat ramp.  The park opens at 8.

Best,
Steve Shultz

Wood thrush
EW Pewee