Magazine articles

Harry's mention of the Alligator River NWR article in this month's Wildlife
in North Carolina reminded me that I wanted to alert Carolinabird subscribers
to the fact that Clyde Sorenson has a nice article (non birding) in the same
issue.  Also the current National Geographic Traveler has an article on Hawk
Mountain Sanctuary which quotes Keith Bildstein, the director of conservation
science there.  Keith once was an active member of the Carolina Bird Club
from SC, and I had lost track of him.

Clyde Smith
Raleigh, NC
Smith82534@aol.com

"To me all the frail, enduring beauty of the world finds its voice in the
song of the whitethroat."  Edwin Way Teale