Re: (Fwd) suet cakes

Will and all,
I make my own suet (beef fat, oatmeal, cornmeal, etc) sometimes. (With a very
busy schedule, it's pretty far down on the priority list.) More often, I use
commercial suet cakes and buy them at Family Home & Garden in Apex (they also
have 2 other stores in the Triangle). If you buy a case of 12 cakes (high energy
"flavor"), they are 79 cents a piece!!! A bargain in any birder's book. No, I
don't own stock in FH&G, but just wanted to pass on some good news.
Carol Williamson
Durham, NC