NHAS field trip 11/17

All are invited to attend the following New Hope Audubon field trip in Durham, NC, tomorrow, 11/17/02:

Sunday, November 17, 2:00 p.m. New Hope Creek Tromp. We will explore the new trail in the New Hope Creek bottomlands, looking for early winter birds. This is a good place to practice tree identification as well.

Meet at Githens Middle School (parking lot at the Baseball/Soccer Field) on Old Chapel Hill Rd., Durham at 2:00 p.m. Bring binoculars, field guides and drinking water. We will return about 4:00 p.m.

No sign-up required, but contact field trip chair Patrick Coin (patrick@coinconsult.net) if you need any more information.

The weather is slated to improve by tomorrow afternoon, with only a very slight chance of rain.

--

Patrick Coin (patrick@coinconsult.net)
web master , field trip chair