FBC Fieldtrip to TVA Lakes

The Foothills Bird Club will be having a field trip to the TVA(Tennessee
Valley Authority) Lakes around Bristol, Tn. this Saturday, Nov. 23.  We will
meet at the K-mart in Lenoir, NC at 7:00am.  We hope to see good numbers of
waterfowl and maybe something rare (I got my life Red-necked Grebe up there
yesterday).  Harlequin Duck and White-winged Scoter have been found at these
lakes in recent years.  Eared Grebes are regular here as well.  For more
information click here:
http://www.geocities.com/foothillsbirdclub/Fieldtrips.html

All are welcome. Hope to see some of you there!

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Conover, NC