CBC correction

Howdy,

I just read Josh's email with the CBC dates. Just wanted to let you know
the Raleigh CBC is December 21, not the 14th.

Joe and I finally had our first juncos in the yard over the weekend.
Plus, we have a cute Downy that has hammered a nice-sized hole in the
side of our house! YIKES!! I explained to him that we have plenty of
trees--even dead ones--he can use in our backyard.  Right now we have
foil stuffed in the hole, until we have a weekend without rain to repair
the hole. Any ideas to keep the Downy from starting another hole would
be appreciated! Thanks.

Happy birding! Karen Bearden
Raleigh, NC
chickadeebirders@earthlink.net