BALD EAGLE in Raleigh

Hey,

We (my dad and I)just got back from the wetlands area on Raleigh Blvd
near the intersection of Raleigh Blvd and Crabtree Blvd. There, on top
of a snag, in the center of the wetlands was a Bald eagle. He may be
relatively young as he had a couple brown feathers on the back of his
white head. Got a nice look at him, white tail, white head, yellow
talons, yellow beak. Hopefully some others will get over there in time
to ID him and possibly take some pictures.  Have there ever been any
other sightings of Bald Eagles here... Lived around this place all my
life and haven't seen one there.

Thanks,
Mike Paige
Raleigh, NC