Vesper, Fox and WC sparrows, Jones Cty,NC

This past weekend I saw three vesper sparrows in a 15
acre weedy field on my farm --usually when I see these
they are in a 100 plus acre field and the sightings
are every other year. Yesterday while sitting in a
blind with a ground feeder 5 feet away I saw an
immature white crowned sparrow as well as a fox
sparrow at the same time. This is only my second white
crowned sparrow here and I have never witnessed a fox
sparrow coming to a feeder--ceballenger, trenton. nc