Cedar Island on 30 November

This morning, Rich and Susan Boyd and I went up to the Cedar Island
Ferry Terminal, hoping for some rare swallows.  Didn't see any swallows
there, but had a good time.

Best birds there were 1 Peregrine Falcon, 2 adult Bald Eagles (these
headed northeast out over the sound, like they were migrating), 1
White-crowned Sparrow, 250+ Black Skimmers, and a Cattle Egret.

At the south end of Cedar Island (wildlife refuge headquarters), we also
had a Baltimore Oriole.

John Fussell
Morehead City, NC
jfuss@clis.com

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Cape Lookout Mail Server]