Fall Season Reports

Hi folks,

This a reminder that your Fall Season (Aug-Nov) Bird sighting reports are due
by Dec. 20 for ABA North American Birds (NC, SC, GA) and The Chat-Briefs for
the Files (NC, SC). Please let me know of any rare, unusual, or interesting
sightings you had this fall. As always, did you notice any exceptional
migration patterns or events, especially related to the weather. Also please
be sure and send me any photos you have that might be put in NAB.

Also I am pleased to announce that the coverage area for our NAB region -
Southern Atlantic Coast has been changed to include all of the western
portions and the mountains. Now our Region includes the entire three-state
area and will be called the Southern Atlantic Region. I have been pleading
for a long time for this change, it finally has come about, so please be sure
and send me all sightings from anywhere in the three states. This should
really help get more of the good reports from the mountains in the journal.

Send reports by email, snail mail, phone, or fax by Dec. 20 to:

Ricky Davis
608 Smallwood Drive
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
(RJDNC@aol.com (H)
rickyd@theodavis.com (W)
(252) 443-0276 (H)
(919) 269-7401 (W)
(919) 269-5647 (W-fax)

North American Birds - Southern Atlantic Region (NC, SC, GA)
The Chat - Briefs for the Files (NC, SC)