From: Leah Campbell
To: carolinabirds@duke.edu
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 8:30 PM
Subject: missing juncos, chippies

Dear C-birders,

Anyone else not seeing juncos and chipping sparrows? I had plenty of
chippies during the warm months, but all have seemingly disappeared. I have
a handful of white-throated sparrows now, but not one junco. I'm used to
bunches of these little fellows at my feeders in winter.

Leah

Leah Campbell
Cornwell, SC
faeriemaiden@hotmail.com

"In order to see birds, it is necessary to become a part of the silence."
Robert Lynd