Jordan Lake (NC) CBC forms

Participants in the Jordan Lake (NC) CBC may download a checklist for the count from the web at:

http://www.newhopeaudubon.org/event/count.html

The checklist is available as two PDF (Adobe Acrobat) files or as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. For the electronically inclined, the latter format may be submitted to me via e-mail. Fee payments must still be sent to me the old-fashioned way. Of course, hard copy submissions are totally acceptable.

Thanks to Patrick Coin for posting these files on the New Hope Audubon web site. We hope to have a count circle map available soon as well.

Norm

Norman Budnitz, nbudnitz@duke.edu
919-684-3592 (day), 919-383-0553 (eve), 919-660-7293 (fax)

(work) Biology Dept, Duke Univ, Box 90338, Durham NC 27708
(home) 4115 Garrett Drive, Durham NC 27705

PROGRESS: the victory of laughter over dogma.
(Tom Robbins, Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas)