Bird book

Folks,
        Merry Christmas to one and all.  I received a book for Christmas,
Birds of North America in Association with The Smithsonian Institution by
Fred J. Alsop III.  The book covers over 930 species of birds that occur or
have occurred in North America.  It consists of over 1000 pages, has lots of
pictures and information and was only $19.95 at Walden Books on the mark
down table.  It comes in 2 sizes, both at the same price.  While the book is
not perfect by any means, for the price, I think it would be a good addition
to any serious birders reference library!
Best regards,
Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe
Hendersonville, N. C. 28791