Good birds at Methodist College

A colleague and I walked the back side of the Methodist College golf course this morning. While we saw plenty of sparrows and other small birds, the highlight for us was seeing two sharp-shinned hawks. Our first sighting was of a sharpie chasing a small bird through the trees. Later we saw first one and then the other gliding, searching for prey, and were able to determine that we were seeing two different birds.

Bob
Robert C. Perkins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Methodist College, Fayetteville, NC 28311
910-630-7037     rperkins@methodist.edu