Winter 2003 CBC in Washington

Hi all,

With apologies to all for incomplete information going out, here are
a few updates to the meeting information for the upcoming event in
Washington, NC.

The meetings themselves will begin at 8 PM each day (Friday and
Saturday).  Those folks going on all-day and afternoon trips will
have plenty of time to make the meetings.

The morning and all-day trips will be leaving at 7:30 AM from the
Washington Convention Center parking lot, the afternoon trips will
leave at 1 PM.  Please be aware that this part of North Carolina is
relatively sparsely developed - attendees on all-day trips need to
bring their own lunches with them, as the likelihood of finding
something nearby is very slim.  Washington itself has a good
supply of restaurants, and there will be a some materials
suggesting dining possibilities in the registration packets.

As always, please do not hesitate to ping me directly with any
questions you may have about the meeting, and I look forward to
seeing everyone there.

Good Birding,

-Sandy

--