PARTICIPANTS NEEDED SOON for Winter Pelagic Trip

Dear Carolinabirders,

Please pass this message along to any others who might have an
interest.  Our pelagic trip from Hatteras, NC on Feb. 15(16) still needs
about 12 more participants to run.  I realize that it is still over a
month away, but some registrants from out of state (the majority of
registrants so far) need to make plane reservations if they are going to
come out.  Reports from the north indicate a good alcid flight, with
even a few Dovekies being seen already off New Jersey.  Razorbills are
already here off Hatteras.  If you would like to join this trip please
let us know ASAP, as I will be leaving the country shortly and will not
return until a few days before the trip.   In my absence, Kate
Sutherland will be checking e-mail regularly and taking reservations,
BUT she will need to know within a couple of weeks if we will have
enough people to run the trip.  Kate should be able to answer any
questions pertaining to this and other trips that we are offering this
year, but most of the information that you need can be found on our
website- http://www.seabirding.com/.

I hope that you will join us for a skua and alcid bonanza off Hatteras
on next month.

Brian Patteson
Hatteras, NC
brian@patteson.com