Sorry, no flycatcher

After lunch Lois and I bundled up and went out to the field. The area was well protected on the sides so the wind wasn't bad. We found a flurry of small birds in an open woods at the end of the field and after watching a while an Eastern Phoebe showed up. This time we had bird books, binoculars and scope. We watched it on and off for 20 minutes and satisfied ourselves on the ID. Small birds included juncos, blue birds, GC Kinglet, and what looked to be a yellow warbler, (at least it was yellow and a warbler.)
Larger birds included a dozen robins, cardinals, mocking bird, and a turkey vulture.
Ernest Snavely Loris, SC snavely4@sccoast.net 843 756 4824