White-winged Dove in Beaufort, NC Sunday

Greetings,
Joan Kutulas and I found a (the) White-winged Dove
Sunday in a yard on Live Oak Street feeding with
several Eurasion-collared and Mourning Doves. Also had
great looks at the Western Tanager in John Fussell's
yard - thanks John! We stopped at VOA site B near
Greenville on the way home and found a totally white
Whitetail Deer feeding with several normal "plumaged"
deer. Great way to end a great weekend!
Jeff Lewis
Manteo, NC