eggshells

last year I ground up egg shells and baked them as directed on the list
serve and I thought nothing happened.  The blue Jays appear to like their
shells in large pieces and raw as they were pilfering the compost pile this
morning.  They must be digging for them as I covered them with leaves on my
last visit.  Cardinal courting behavior has been reported also.
Goldfinches are eating me out of house and home.  all birds in this report
are in Hillsborough NC  brooksba@mindspring.com

--- Barbara Brooks
--- brooksba@mindspring.com
   Hillsborough, NC