Leucistic Robin in Raleigh

I have been observing a very beautiful leucistic American Robin in southwest Raleigh over the past two days. The bird is mostly white with some black streaks and reddish breast patches. It seems to be staying within a defined territory and not associating with flocks of other Robins. I have taken some photos with my old 35mm Minolta but it remains to be seen how they turn out. I'll be happy to provide directions if anyone is interested.

Dave Murdock
dhmurdock@hotmail.com