white-winged dove

Dear CarolinaBirders,
Well, the White-Winged Dove showed up in our driveway in Beaufort, NC this morning in the midst of our "blizzard". This is the first winter we have had this bird and the beginning of the sixth year that he or relative thereof has been here. It was a grand sight to see him alive and we just hope, along with John Fussell, that the Black-throated Green Warbler found down the street at our local cemetery has done so well. Susan Boyd
sarrington@coastalnet.com