Re: Goldeneye/Lake Jordan Sat AM: Correction!

Correction!
The Goldeneye was NOT at Ebenezer;
Ebenezer was closed.
They drove on to the boat ramp just beyond
Ebenezer and looked across (towards Vista Pt) and
a little to the right.
The duck close in, by herself and swimming towards the
right.

They also found a nice small raft of Canvasbacks at
Seaforth at ~ 1030.
Drive in.
Park on the right before the toll booth and walk to
the beach.

Jill