Yard Cooper's, personal disputes

Please, everyone, if we're to keep this list civil, the way to resolve
disputes with someone else is to do so offline.  If someone posts
something to which you object, send them a private message.

obBirdingContent: was watching my feeders the other day, and
suddenly *everything* flushed...watched as a Cooper's made a fly-
by at one of the feeders and then perch about 40 feet from my
window on a fence.  I will NEVER get tired of seeing that. :)

Great birding to all, stay warm,

-Sandy
--
Sandy Cash