Re: seeking bird data for MMSP

> If anyone has a good contact person, or information on bird species by
> season and habitat, for Morrow Mountain State Park, east of Charlotte, or a
> relevant area, please let me know.  We are starting a bird checklist.  Many
> thanks, and keep up the great work.

There already is a seasonal checklist for Morrow Mountain on the NC
State Parks web site.  You can find it (and a number of other NC state
parks) at:

http://www.ncsparks.net/fauna&flora/birds/bird.html

If you'd like to help update it or find out who compiled the list,
contact Tom Howard (tom.howard@ncmail.net).

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu