RFI for Sunday in the Triangle area

Greetings:
I am doing the Bird Study merit badge for a boy scout troop on Sunday in
Chapel Hill.  We will be doing an afternoon field trip locally, despite
the iffy weather, to tally the required 20 species.  If anyone sees
impressive numbers or types of birds in the Triangle area between now and
Sunday that may "hook" some adolescent boys (e.g., at the lakes), please
let me know.  I'm as yet undecided on our route and would be guided by any
feedback.

Thanks,
Wendy Painter
Chapel Hill, NC