pine warblers and siskins

I am having a tremendous amount of activity at my feeders, I must have 30
goldfinches on the front yard alone and one lone pine siskin, 2 pine
warblers, one let me fill a feeder while it pecked on the suet a few feet
away.  Magical.  Also have a fox sparrow.  have all the ususals, c. wrens,
cardinal, towhees, thrasher, juncos, wt sparrow.  Also noted that many of
the birds have ice on their tail and wing feathers.  Mourning dove was
coated.  Doesn't seem to affect their flight.  Also have a few grackles.  I
hope for no power loss for all out there.  Once is enough.  all birds at my
house in Hillsborough NC.  barb brooks brooksba@mindspring.com

--- Barbara Brooks
--- brooksba@mindspring.com
   Hillsborough, NC