Turkeys

I always carry a pair on binoculars in my car, but when I take my son's truck out today I drive by a field 8/10 of a mile north of HWY 98 on Patterson Road in Durham County and spot SEVENTEEN wild turkeys. Fortunately they were within 50-75 yards. I was able to turn around and get a second look with plenty of time to count.

Until today I had never seen more than 5 wild turkeys at one time.

Peace and Happiness Brian T. Murphy www.mindspring.com/~brmurphy Science Dept. Millbrook High School http://mhs.wcpss.net AP Environmental Science http://mhsapes.home.mindspring.com Physical Science http://mhsps.home.mindspring.com Outdoor Adventure Club http://mhsoac.home.mindspring.com Raleigh, NC, USA