Retracting Chimney Swift for MOMO last week

Greetings from Morrow Mountain State Park, Albemarle, Stanly County, NC,
Thanks for the helpful CBC responses. Our apologies for posting Chimney Swift last Sunday. It was IDed by sound only, without checking our own seasonal list. We've been through several ice storm cleanups, so we may be eager for Spring. Sure would welcome more visits by CBC folks! Keep up the excellent work.

Joseph Williams
MS Biology, Appalachian State University
General Utility Worker / 9-month
Morrow Mountain State Park
Division of Parks and Recreation
North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources