Yard Bird #110

Folks,

This morning in my pond had new visitors! Yes not rare at all but still the second duck(Wood Duck was first) species to visit my small pond. It was a pair of wild Mallards and once I went outside to leave for work they exited the area quickly.

Not a bad week here (excluding the ongoing threat to war) with a new bird for my yard list and a new herp for my yard list a Pickerel Frog . I also managed photos of Upland Chorus Frog and Spotted Salamander in Chatham and Orange County. To see these photos look at http://public.fotki.com/rlephoto/frogs_and_toads/

Hopeful for peace,

Randy Emmitt
Butterflies Found In North Carolina Online
http://www.rlephoto.com/butterflies/butterflies.html
Coming soon an interactive CD The Butterflies of NC, SC, VA and WV