Tally of bird ID

Dear Carolinabirders,
Thanks for you responses.  Here is a tally of suggestions:

5 Partially albino/leucistic House Finch
2             "                       Cow Bird
1             "                        Junco
1             "                        House Sparrow
1 Winter-plumaged Chestnut-collared Longspur
1 Im. Female Pine Grosbeak
1 Albino LBJ

Any more final suggestions?  I will call to see if the lady is back from her
trip and, if the bird is there, ride over to take a look.

Thanks to Will Cook for posting these on the website and for those of you
who responded!

Ann Shahid
Charleston, SC