Hendersonville birding

Went to Hendersonville, NC today once more to find the Sharp-Tailed Sparrow.
No luck.  We did however see the Horned Larks and Lapland Longspurs at
Hooper lane.  Somewhere along the line I lost my work badge.  If anyone
finds it please let me know.  The badge isn't much of a deal but it had my
North Carolina Lifetime Fishing license in the pouch attached.... I'd really
like to get that back.  If you find it please call me at 271-4242 (work) or
669-2097 (home) or 674-5200 (cell).  Or you can email me.

Stu Gibeau
Black Mountain, NC