Sharp-shinned Hawk

If anyone wants to know approx. how long it takes for a Sharpie to do
away with a Cowbird--the answer is about 45 min. My wife Sharon saw the
capture in the yard. It flew into a Gardenia bush-dropped down to the
ground with the Cowbird. At this point I came running with the camera
just in time to see it take the bird to the neighbors' yard. The cover
was too dense to bother trying to get much of a photo. I did continue to
watch with my bino's as feathers flew. From start to finish it took
approx. 45min.

Phil

Phil and Sharon Turner
Myrtle Beach, S C